The Esali Birth Labor Doula Package is a great option for:
- Repeat Clients
- Mothers at, or further along than, 36 weeks gestation
- Mothers that have previously completed an Esali Birth 6 or 10-week birth series
- Families wanting to add just a few mentoring sessions to their doula care instead of a full series
- Mothers well researched in the birth industry and confident in birth physiology
- Families well supported by their chosen birth location and care provider
Keep in mind that doula packages are based on your personal needs and are more specifically discussed during consultations and as we lay out our doula-client agreement. Prices are estimates and add-on options are available.
Esali Birth Labor Doula Package Description
As a labor doula, I come to you during labor whenever you desire my presence, whether that be at home or your desired birth location. If you're preparing for a home birth and transfer is needed or desired, I will transfer with you.
- Attendance at 1 prenatal appointment (depending on how far along you are in your pregnancy)
- Access to the online Labor & Birth Overview until you birth your baby
- Full labor support until first breastfeeding latch and you're ready for family bonding (with guidance on gentle latch techniques and what to look for over the first few days)
- Birth photography with all digital files and printing rights (limited - your support will be the first priority)
- Postpartum visit for birth counseling, breastfeeding support, and postpartum care (within the first 1-2 weeks after the birth)
- Unlimited messaging and phone support
- Home Birth - $750
- Hospital or Birth Center - $1000
The final cost of this packaged is based on the specifics of your desires for support, your birth location and if you are a former doula client.
Inquire About Doula Care