Pregnancy Bags for Mid-Ohio Valley Families
Esali Birth is offering FREE pregnancy bags for pregnant mothers in the Mid-Ohio Valley. Pregnancy Bags have various useful items for pregnancy and beyond put together with funds from the 2017 Mother's Day Esali 5k Race.
Pregnancy Bags Include:
- Baby sling/wrap made from of 100% cotton double gauze fabric and a set of Sling Rings to be used as a baby sling and wrap (Babywearing guidance is available through Perinatal Mentoring sessions with Esali Birth)
- Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering book by Dr. Sara Buckley
- Respectful Maternity Care: The Universal Rights of Childbearing Women Printout
- Feeding tube for any issues or situations that may require baby to be finger fed (where typically bottles are used) by mom or another care giver. Feeding tubes can be used as a lactation aid to avoid artificial nipples such as nipple shields, pacifiers, and bottles. (These are provided to help counteract the supplementation so common in our community - should nipple shields or any other difficulties arise in breastfeeding, please contact for support).
- Gift Certificate for 1 Perinatal Mentor Skype Session with Esali Birth
- Gift Certificate for $100 off Esali Birth classes or Doula Support
Other items may include information and herbal samples. Formula supplements or marketing are never included.
Bags are FREE for expecting mothers in the Mid-Ohio Valley area. Bags require registering for the Esali Birth Newsletter and must be picked up at the monthly Esali Birth MOV Breastfeeding Social or at other designated events throughout the year.
Esali Birth Pregnancy Bags are provided on a first come first serve basis. We only have 50 bags available, so pick yours up soon! To inquire about the number of bags remaining, please contact mdbergum - at - easlibirth - dot - com. Once registered, you must attend the next Esali Birth Breastfeeding Social or event as we cannot hold reservations for longer than this amount of time.