PRESS RELEASE – Esali Birth to Provide Free Pregnancy Bags to Mothers of the Mid Ohio Valley
ESALI BIRTH TO GIVE AWAY FREE BABY WRAP PREGNANCY BAGS FOR MOTHERS IN THE MID-OHIO VALLEY
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Ravenswood, WV –June 26, 2017 - Esali Birth, an organization that provides holistic education and support to families of the childbearing year, will be using funds raised from the 2017 Esali Mother’s Day 5k to provide mothers of the Mid-Ohio Valley with an amazing free resource useful for pregnancy through the early years of parenting. The Esali Birth Pregnancy Bags are filled with information, samples, and made with a handmade baby wrap and ring slings. All mothers have to do to receive a free bag is to be currently pregnant and register at esalibirth.com/pregnancybags then prepare to pickup their bag after attending one of the monthly MOV Breastfeeding Socials or other approved event hosted by Esali Birth. There are 50 bags available on a first-come first-serve basis, so mothers are encouraged to register early.
“Mothers are often provided with free pregnancy bags filled with fear-based literature, information lacking in perinatal options, and tools counterproductive to breastfeeding. I hope these bags reach mothers searching for options, effective tools, and holistic support to help improve birth and breastfeeding across the Mid-Ohio Valley,” says Danielle Bergum, Owner and Perinatal Mentor of Esali Birth.
The Esali Birth Pregnancy Bags are made with 100% cotton in lightweight double gauze. There are multiple patterns from plain white to adorable nature designs. The wraps are approximately a size 4 wrap enabling families to not only support their growing pregnant belly and take some pressure off the pelvis through wrapping, but also used with the included sling rings as a simple sling ring or to wrap their new baby for months to come in a variety of methods. Babywearing guidance is available through Esali Birth including nursing while babywearing.
Supplemental goodies inside the bag may vary slightly, but all bags will include:
- A copy of the book Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering by Dr. Sarah Buckley – One of the best holistic pieces of literature available for families today covering options through pregnancy, physiological birth and newborn care, and breastfeeding as well as gentle parenting and co-sleeping safety.
- Infant feeding tube which can be used on an as-needed basis if baby needs to be supplemented to avoid artificial nipples that can damage breastfeeding by changing the way babies latch onto the breast. While most mothers do not need this, these are wonderful alternatives to, without the side effects of, nipple shields that are so commonly handed to new mothers in the first few days ultimately reducing milk supply and causing, for many moms, nipple pain and decreased breastfeeding duration.
- Gift Certificate for 1 Perinatal Mentoring Skype Session with Esali Birth
- Gift Certificate for $100 off Esali Birth Series or Doula Support
- Other items are information on rights in childbirth, support group meetings, prenatal tea supplements and other options supportive of a holistic perspective on pregnancy, birth, and breastfeeding. Bags will never contain formula marketing or samples.
Esali Birth provides education, doula support, and full mentoring to families in the Mid-Ohio Valley and online. Esali Birth seeks to enhance the knowledge of options available to childbearing families as well as the human rights individuals have during birth and beyond. Empowering parents to make informed decisions about their health and well-being is our focus through confidence-building education, awareness and support.
# # #
If you would like more information about the Esali Birth Pregnancy Bags, please contact Danielle Bergum at 304-482-4729 or email at email@example.com.