Doula Care for #ALLtheBirths
The Esali Birth Labor Doula Package is a great option for:
- Repeat Clients
- Mothers at, or further along than, 36 weeks gestation
- Mothers that have previously completed an Esali Birth 6 or 10-week birth series
- Families wanting to add just a few mentoring sessions to their doula care instead of a full series
- Mothers well researched in the birth industry and confident in birth physiology
- Families well supported by their chosen birth location and care provider
Keep in mind that doula packages are based on your personal needs and are more specifically discussed during consultations and as we lay out our doula-client agreement. Prices are estimates and add-on options are available.
Esali Birth Labor Doula Package Description
As a labor doula, I come to you during labor whenever you desire my presence, whether that be at home or your desired birth location. If you're preparing for a home birth and transfer is needed or desired, I will transfer with you.
- Attendance at 1 prenatal appointment (depending on how far along you are in your pregnancy)
- Access to the online Labor & Birth Overview until you birth your baby
- Full labor support until first breastfeeding latch and you're ready for family bonding (with guidance on gentle latch techniques and what to look for over the first few days)
- Birth photography with all digital files and printing rights (limited - your support will be the first priority)
- Postpartum visit for birth counseling, breastfeeding support, and postpartum care (within the first 1-2 weeks after the birth)
- Unlimited messaging and phone support
- Home Birth - $750 +/-
- Hospital or Birth Center - $1000 +/-
The final cost of this packaged is based on the specifics of your desires for support, if you would like to opt out of or add services, your birth location and if you are a former doula client. Some clients do not wish to receive the thorough care I typically recommend, and some clients choose additional options.
Doula packages are based on your personal needs and are more specifically discussed during consultations and as we lay out our doula-client agreement. The following are basic options with various add-on services available.
I accept approximately 3 clients per month. My radius for labor and birth is within approximately 1.5 hours of zip 26164.
I provide doula support for:
- Home Birth
- Hospital Birth
- Unassisted Birth
- Medicated Birth
- Cesarean Birth
- Parkersburg, Marietta, Athens, Charleston, & Bridgeport and surrounding areas
- Teays Valley Birth Center
- Whatever kind of birth you're having, wherever that may end up
Locations beyond those listed are available, just ask! Mentoring and classes are held online as well as Ravenswood or Parkersburg or in your home.
A deposit is required upon signing an agreement to secure your birth time in my schedule. Payments are then made according to the schedule outlined in our agreement. Gift Certificates are available and doula support is an excellent item to add to your gift registry.
Perinatal education and doula support is a holistic investment for you, your baby, and your family. Studies show doula-attended births result in more spontaneous births, lower intervention rates, better breastfeeding rates, and happier families both from education received, awareness of options, and continuous care from a trusted ally. Your birth will change your life whether you plan for that or not. Education and adequate support can be an immense preventative measure for the health and happiness of you, your baby, and your family's future whether that's by improving your birth experience and/or improving your ability to enjoy and understand your birth experience. Many insurance companies will reimburse for doula services and you're encouraged to submit a claim. Though I do not submit claims, I do have an NPI number and provide submission information for clients.